During the Springer Rally 2017 it became clear to us; it was a nice weekend with nice people and beautiful motorcycles. Due to this great success and the many compliments received, we are cheerful to organize the Springer Rally 2018.
You can participate in this exclusive weekend with a Heritage Springer / Springer Classic (FLSTS/I/FLSTSC/I – 1997-2003, 2005-2007) and, as an exception, a Cross Bones (FLSTSB – 2008-2011). You can only participate after registration; For this, go to the registration section.
If you have friends or acquaintances with an motorcycle just mentioned, please inform them about this weekend.
Friday, August 17
Make sure that you arrive on time and fully refueled at the starting point. You can tank at the Shell station at Koningsweg 6 in Garderen, the Netherlands.
11:00 : We gather at the WestCord Hotel de Veluwe. This hotel is located amid the Veluwe forests in the village of Garderen, the Netherlands. Hotel de Veluwe is centrally located between Amersfoort and Apeldoorn, just 5 minutes from the A1 highway. Time for a reunion or acquaintance, coffee / tea and an extensive lunch.
Address: Oud Millingenseweg 62, 3886 MJ in Garderen. Upon entry, please register that you are present!
13:00 : Start of the ride-out.
17:30 : Arrival at the WestCord Hotel Salland. This is located on the edge of the Salland village of Raalte. Centrally located between Zwolle and Deventer. This beautiful hotel was built with 80% old building materials as a closed farm, making the hotel look like an old Saxon farm. All rooms and public areas have free Wi-Fi internet access. WestCord Hotel Salland also offers a hotel bar with a fireplace, a restaurant and terrace. We can park our Springers in the (closed) courtyard. In the evening we have a buffet and we will stay overnight.
Address: Zwolsestraat 63e, 8101 AB in Raalte.
Saturday, August 18
A nice extensive breakfast in the restaurant. We’re going to have a nice ride-out together again with lunch in the afternoon. Around dinner time we return to the WestCord in Raalte. A nice, extended barbecue, cosy firepit and we will stay overnight of course.
Sunday, August 19th
Breakfast in the restaurant. Before 12:00 o‘ clock we have to leave the hotel rooms. Participants may, on their own initiative and costs, visit the legendary AMMH (American Motor Museum Holland) of Max Middelbosch. This amazing museum full of antique H-Ds, Indians and more is located next to the hotel.
We then shake hands, hoping you enjoyed our rally and hopefully we will see you next year?
• Cost, registration and closing date •
We have received a group discount and for this reason we have a particularly attractive offer.
Price for the Springer Rally weekend is per person: € 185,-
This includes the following:
- Delicious coffee / tea and a well-groomed lunch at the WestCord in Garderen.
- On Friday evening a large buffet at the WestCord in Raalte.
- On Saturday afternoon a lunch on the way.
- On Saturday evening a delicious, extensive barbecue at the WestCord in Raalte.
- Two nights (friday+saturday) at the WestCord in Raalte.
- Two breakfasts (saturday+sunday) at the WestCord in Raalte.
- An unforgettable fun ride in good company.
The price is based on a full occupancy of the 2, 3 and 4 person rooms, which means that you may share the room with an unknown Springer participant. But, the sooner you sign up, the better the accommodation. If you have any questions, please send us an email.
You can only participate after registration; For this, go to the registration section.
The registration closes somewhere in June. Don’t wait too long.
All other drinks are at your own expense. Consumption coins are sold at the WestCord in Raalte.
We hope to meet you on August 17, 2018 in Garderen. We are looking forward to it!
• Points of attention and agreement •
- You can not participate in the Springer Rally with a motor other than the one you registered with. No exceptions.
- Every participant is expected to take care of a well-maintained motorcycle. Do the necessary preparations and nourishment.
- Make sure that you arrive on time and fully refueled at the starting point. You can tank at the Shell station at Koningsweg 6 in Garderen.
- With safety in mind, we ride in staggered formation (also named: ‘brick formation‘, see link) unless the road is too narrow. With narrow roads, participants drive safely at a distance. Within the group you will keep your own line.
- Each participant is at all times at his / her own accountability and risk and should feel responsible for the other participants.
- The driving style is such that calmness stays in the group.
- Driving in a group requires continuous concentration and attention to each other.
- The HSON and WestCord Hotel can not be held liable for any damage, loss or theft. In addition, always lock your motorcycle to a chain.